At Tafi and DAZ 3D, we build tools and help humans and brands express themselves through stylized and uber creative assets for the digital world.
As a leader in 3D technology since 2000, Daz 3D empowers 3D artists and designers with a free, comprehensive software suite and a massive 3D marketplace with over 5 million inter-compatible assets for Daz Studio and other 3D applications. We offer hobbyists and professionals the tools they need to create high-quality 3D renders and animations featuring customizable content that can be exported anywhere.
Tafi operates Daz 3D, a leading content creation platform, serving millions of professional and recreational artists worldwide. Its catalog includes more than five million 3D assets, many of which are high-resolution and interoperable, and exportable to other leading software programs. The company has partnered with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Warner Brothers, Champion, Estee Lauder, Timex, RTFKT (now Nike), Coinbase, and others for web3 and NFT activations.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Position Type: Full-time, Salary
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
As a Customer Service Representative, your role will include working with the Customer Service Manager to provide online support to our customers with 3D applications and content with innovative solutions. The duties include identifying and troubleshooting technical bugs, communicating with customers professionally, investigating and resolving technical issues, and updating articles on our website.
Your Impact as a Customer Service Representative
- Work with customers that are creating avatars, art, movies, video games, and virtual reality applications
- Test products and systems for customers to identify and troubleshoot any technical bugs
- Navigate a ticket system and email to professionally communicate with customers and resolve their questions and technical issues
- Partner with peers and other departments to investigate and resolve technical issues as needed
- Update Help Center articles on our website to ensure customers have the latest and most accurate information at their fingertips
- Actively participate in and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
You Bring To Daz 3D And Tafi
- Have prior Customer Service experience
- Passion for learning new and mastering new technology
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Have a team-oriented mindset to build others up and encourage camaraderie
- Bonus Skills and Abilities *
- Basic knowledge of our software Daz 3D
What do Daz and Tafi Have to Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision insurance with most or all of premiums paid by the company
- 401k matching plan
- Casual dress and winning attitudes - we care most about what you can do with us
- Unlimited paid vacation potential
- Paid monthly gym membership at VASA or reimbursement to a gym of your choice
- Rewarding work, you're proud to be a part of.
- In-Office Benefits:
- Ideal downtown location - tons of nearby options for walking to lunch
- Open loft->
- Monthly parking/transit allowance
- Full kitchen with all the caffeine and healthy(-ish) snacks you can consume
Do I need ALL Criteria to Apply To Daz 3D and Tafi?
Absolutely not! Studies ha ve shown that women, people of color, people of the LGBTQ+ community, and other underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. If you are drawn to this role and your past experiences do not align perfectly to the job description, but you think you have something we should be looking for, please apply and let's see where the conversation goes!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualifie applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to create and maintain an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to work from a safe environment. We celebrate and value each employee's unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work ensures a vibrant and joyful place for creativity to be explored.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States|| |
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal