Osmosis is a community-created decentralized exchange that serves the Cosmos community, bringing multi-chain DeFi to life, starting with the Cosmos interoperability layer. Early contributors to Osmosis include the Keplr wallet team and members of the earliest Cosmos core development team.
We’re a community of passionate industry thought leaders whose research and development work is used at the frontier of cryptography and crypto-economic design. We have our finger on the pulse on the market and are collaborating on bringing to life innovations that improve the defi experience.
Start contributing to Osmosis to become part of a global, international movement that will disrupt traditional finance as we know it.
How We Work:
Our community works around the world - in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We cooperate over Slack, Discord, and GitHub. We ship fast and iterate quickly to best address the rapidly evolving demands of the market.
About the Role:
The main mission of a person in this role is to continuously improve the developer experience of using and building on the open source protocol to maximize the value of the Osmosis ecosystem.
What you could work on:
Tactical Component (20%)
- Integration support for partner protocols, wallets, custodians, exchanges and so on.
- Produce high quality technical documentation e.g. API docs, cookbooks, code examples and tutorials
- Engaging developers on discord channels for dev support
Strategic Component (80%)
- Produce content for developer community building e.g. videos, twitter threads, podcast interviews and blogs posts.
- Generate buzz and viral developer outreach ... by b and celebrating with dev community
- Event Planning and Management: Planning, organizing, and executing events such as hackathons (both online and offline), meetups, and workshops to engage with the developer community and promote the platform
- Build relationships and partnerships with other protocols and influential devs to identify integrations to enhance whole protocol value
- Build Partnerships with devtools vendors e.g. Tenderly/Hardhat/Alchemy and deployment service providers e.g. Alchemy to make it painless for developers to build and deploy in/using your platforms
- Identifying ways to enhance existing devtools and deployment
- Run developer grants and incentives programs to attract devs
- Providing product features, ux, prioritization input to Osmosis product team based on dev feedback
- Hire strategically from the talented developer community based on their contribution and specialized skills.
- Grow the developer community building on Osmosis as measured by engagement on Discord, Telegram etc.
- Partner with Developer DaO, Gitcoin and other web3 and web2 dev communities.
- Developer Education: The focus is on educating developers about the platform, its capabilities, and how to build on it.
- Developer Enablement: Creating an environment that enables developers to build on the platform through support, tools, documentation, and resources.
You may be a fit to this role if you:
- Have Smart Contract Development experience in Rust, Cosm-Wasm
- Have full stack web3 software development understanding including Go, Rust, React, Typescript, familiar with Cosmos-SDK
- Have experience building a developer community
- Have experience with technical/developer outreach
- Have developed partnerships with developer tools
- Have a significant social media presence (Twitter, Telegram, Discord)
- Have experience building relationships with key industry influencers and thought leaders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Have collaborated with cross-functional teams
- Have experience acting as a liaison between the development team and the broader community
- Manage developer documentation and resources, ensuring that they are up-to-date, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Have provided technical guidance and support
- Identify and address any barriers or challenges that developers may face when building on Osmosis
- Analyze developer activity and engagement metrics to measure the effectiveness of DevRel strategies and adjust them as needed.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
$125,000 - $190,000
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of DeFi
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel stipend for in-person conferences and meetups
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation in stables and $OSMO tokens
- Work at the forefront of the blockchain sector and within the Cosmos ecosystem
Osmosis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Osmosis in the news: https://bitcoinist.com/e-money-and-osmosis-team-up-to-make-eeur-the-first-stablecoin-to-be-listed-on-osmosis-amm-decentralised-exchange/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM