Who we are
Game7 is an Autonomous GameFi Institution whose treasury is managed and deployed by the community. Our mission is to make web3 gaming sustainable by accelerating the industry towards collaboration, unified standards, open source innovation and having fun.
To achieve this, both BitDAO and Forte have committed $500m to our treasury. Our community then helps decide how to deploy strategic capital towards both Investments and Grants that help drive the ecosystem forward.
As a community, we are passionate about crypto, gaming and are comprised of industry leaders and blockchain experts, who believe there are better ways to build distributed organizations. Our community consists of diverse, talented and intelligent members who’s contributions to the ecosystem help define their governance capabilities.
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, Web3 and GameFi. If you’re a self-starter, believe in autonomy and ownership, then we encourage you to apply for this role.
About This Team
This team will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within the web3 gaming space. You will leverage your existing relationships and deep understanding of gaming & web3 technology to drive growth and establish strategic partnerships.
What you’ll help us build
- Develop and manage meaningful relationships with new and existing game developer accounts to help Game7 execute its strategy and achieve its goals
- Identify and present new and exciting partnership opportunities with game developers and web3 communities to foster growth and engagement
- Engage actively within the Game7 developer community, addressing questions, improving the quality of game developer engagement, and fostering a vibrant community on platforms such as Discord
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the partnership, marketing, communications, and engineering teams to refine and develop outbound engagement with web3 game developers.
- Discover strategic partnership opportunities to expand our developer community and build relationships with active community members
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscapes related to the web3 gaming ecosystem players and partner opportunities
- Navigate across traditional "web2" channels (e.g., email, LinkedIn) and "web3" channels (e.g., Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc.) to reach prospects and maintain strong relationships
- Capture and provide actionable, data-driven insights to our CRM and product teams from distilled conversations with ecosystem stakeholders
- Have an strong understanding of game development and the game developer community
- Expert relationship manager, with impeccable organization and project management habits
- Be able to draw on a technical background to bring empathy and passion for supporting the game projects that are part of our ecosystem, including beyond the scope of our own product
- Have a strong ability to present the Game7 products to diverse audiences, including those who are new to web3 gaming (but maybe previously built games), as well as those who are fully crypto native
Why work with us?
We do things a little differently here at Game7, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem.
Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay USDC, paid monthly
- Work Supplies, HW & Home Office Equipment
- Co-working space or home office-related expenses
- Any learning or education materials related to work
- Travel related expenses that are related to work
- Any expenses related to food and entertainment for work
- Any expenses related to both physical or mental health and well-being
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M