About CoinDesk Indices
CoinDesk Indices (CDI), a subsidiary of CoinDesk, has been the leading provider of digital asset indices by AUM since 2014. We are driven by precision, rigor, research and a desire to educate the marketplace and empower investors. CoinDesk, a media, events, data, and indices company, is the most influential and trusted platform for the global crypto ecosystem.
CDI has three distinct product lines: single-asset reference indices, broad market and sector indices, and systematic strategy indices. The CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (XBX) has the longest index track record and underlies the world’s largest digital asset products. Our broad market and sector indices offer the most comprehensive broad market benchmarks, and our investible sectors are constructed using CDI’s industry-adopted taxonomy. Our systematic strategy indices help investors target specific outcomes.
About this role:
CoinDesk Indices is looking for entrepreneurial index and data sales professionals to establish the foundations and lead day-to-day commercial efforts within the APAC market. This is an impactful opportunity to expand our index business to a region experiencing rapid industry growth and innovation while also building a pillar in a new asset category that is redefining the financial sector. A strong candidate will have deep knowledge of indices and how index data impacts decision making for financial institutions. They will have proven experience building strong client relationships and effectively act as a trusted, well-educated advisor on a new and complex product or category.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Hong Kong.
- Develop and execute business development strategies to drive CDI global expansion and solidify CDI’s products as the premier Pricing Indices for Digital Asset trusted by both TradFi and DeFi institutional clients.
- Actively seek out and generate new index licensing and revenue opportunities by developing deep relationships with institutional clients across APAC’s crypto-financial sector; hedge funds, banks, asset managers, proprietary trading firms, exchanges, financial data vendors, etc.
- Establish a strong network and reputation that well-positions CDI products to new and existing clients for long term adoption.
- Be an advisor to clients, internal product managers, and engineering teams in order to gather and prioritize feedback on new products.
- Keep pulse on the market and remain well-educated on industry trends.
- Build trust with prospects and clients through knowledge sharing.
- Assess the competitive environment and compile regular analyses for executive review.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product and Sales to translate clients' and prospects' feedback into effective go-to-market and messaging.
- Partner with marketing teams to develop new go-to-market strategies and materials.
- Be results oriented - strive to meet and exceed team revenue targets.
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce for all sales activity and pipeline metrics.
- Develop sales intelligence and regularly report back on improvements for pipeline generation.
- Attend conferences and client meetings both virtual and in person, as COVID safety protocols allow, traveling as needed/safety permits.
- Minimum of 7+ years of business development and sales experience in the financial sector.
- Deep knowledge and passion for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. Results-oriented business leader with a proven track record of driving brand and business objectives while managing relationships.
- Possess current and well-developed industry relationships across the APAC region.
- Excellent practices in client relationship management and processes with an ability to plan, record and manage activities effectively with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with team members from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of your role through self-accountability and effective communication.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $75k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: