It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible. This is our mission, and it’s why working at Cash App means so much more than a job.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers!
Cash App delivers the best financial products in the world - starting with Cash Cards. Our mission is to make Cash Card the top-of-wallet spending device of our customers by creating a delightful and differentiated experience from ordering through everyday spend. The Cash App Banking Operations Team works with external partners and across multiple internal teams to manage scalable platforms and processes to support this goal.
In this role, you will design and implement the framework for Cash Card Program Management across the globe. You will help define roles and responsibilities within the framework, and partner cross-functionally with teams across the organization to support card program launches in strategic expansion markets.
- Design and implement the framework for Program Management to support Cash Card across the globe
- Partner with internal teams to define roles and responsibilities within the framework
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to ensure market readiness ahead of launches
- Assist teams with defining and securing resourcing requirements
- Source bank, network, and brand partners in Cash Card’s expansion markets
- Negotiate contracts and pricing to ensure cost optimization
- Partner with Legal and Compliance to understand in-country requirements
- Ensure holistic oversight of the Cash Card program from an operational perspective to ensure compliance, operational efficiency, and stability
- 5+ years of card issuing, operations, or partner management experience, preferably in a fast moving technology or financial services company
- Extensive understanding of the payments industry and its current evolution from traditional banking products to customer centric apps and products, including strong understanding of international markets
- Experience with developing and evolving processes to ensure scalability with a high volume product
- Strong relationship building skills with leaders and technical teams & the ability to develop consensus and drive stakeholders to a decision
- Deep analytical skills that can drive the development of reporting, tools and other business processes
- Experience influencing outcomes with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong ability to build & leverage cross functional relationships
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, sense of urgency, accountability
- Project management experience a plus
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $138,200 - USD $169,000
Zone B: USD $131,300 - USD $160,500
Zone C: USD $124,400 - USD $152,000
Zone D: USD $117,500 - USD $143,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace.
Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Learn more about our efforts to promote inclusion and diversity at block.xyz/inclusion
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M