Who We Are
Okx is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose，San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
About the Team:
The People team is the heart and soul of okx - they are responsible for hiring, attracting, and retaining the best talent. The team is made up of strong professionals whose goal is to provide the best experience for our candidates and employees while creating a supportive and warm company culture. They are a dedicated, fun and ambitious team with a lofty goal of making OKX one of the best places to work in the industry.
About the Opportunity:
As the new Head of People you’ll lead the development and execution of human resource management strategies to support the overall strategic direction of the organization. You’ll concentrate on the areas of talent management, organizational and performance management, training and development, benefit packages, and succession planning on a global scale. We are looking for a thought leader that will challenge the status quo, gather the ideas of those around you, and demonstrate outstanding judgement in a hyper-scaling start-up environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively develop, lead, grow and execute all areas of the People function for our growing organization including: Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Rewards, Employee Relations and Engagement, Benefits and Wellness, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Compliance, and DE&I
- Be an active member of the Senior Management Team, participating in business planning, strategy, and decision making for the organization
- Coach, guide, and influence executives, managers, and employees on programs, policies, best practices
- Drive initiatives through others while also “rolling up your sleeves” and producing output
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Managed the People function at a start-up or early-stage company, and have at least 8 years’ proven experience in a senior People role leading HR initiatives, programs and teams ideally in high-growth organizations
- Prior experience working in and managing global teams across different time zones and different cultures
- Strong communication and people skills with a big heart
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Able to motivate, influence, and coach people at all levels
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Excellent spoken and written english
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
- Excellent spoken and written mandarin
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $232,000.00 to $366,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.