Head of Solutions Architecture
You’ll Be Expected To
- Understand our customers’ goals to differentiate between critical gaps and improvements.
- Work closely with our scaled teams to codify the integration process for self-service consumption.
- Contribute directly to our commercial strategy, ensuring we’re learning what works/what doesn’t and contributing to the sales and success practice, our ecosystem partner strategy, and beyond.
- Define the integration process, and often lead from the front.
- In the short term, you will lead the integration experience of our most strategic partnerships to develop the craft and our strategic direction.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of Solution Architects, fostering a culture of excellence, customer obsession and innovation.
- Develop strategies to attract and retain top-tier solution architecture talent.
- Develop a world-class integration strategy and process, and bring this to life by building OKRs, and health metrics, using data to generate insights.
- Deeply understand our product strategy and customer requirements, collaborating closely with product managers, engineering, business development and partner success to ensure seamless integration of partners into our products, whilst ensuring that partner needs are scoped into our product roadmap.
- Become a trusted advisor to key partners, understanding their needs and providing technical guidance and support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to drive satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to address complex integration challenges.
- Stay informed with emerging approaches, new technology, competitive offerings and best practices in solution architecture
We'd Love You To Have
- 8+ years of experience building global, distributed teams and working on complex technical problems in solution architecture, integration engineering or closely related technology roles.
- 5+ years working with executive-level stakeholders
- Extensive experience with Typescript
- Strong understanding of integration technologies, API design, and partner ecosystem dynamics.
- Demonstrated success in driving product enhancements and feature development.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Experience interfacing with business customers through discord, email, slack, and face-to-face calls, including with C-level profiles.
- Gaming experience (preferred)
Bonus Points For
- Personal interest or professional participation in web3 projects.
- Prior experience with Solidity
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M