*** ABOUT KYBER NETWORK
Kyber Network (https://kyber.network) is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance). The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now:
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide the pinnacle of UI/UX delivery. This includes pinpointing UI issues and imperfections and innovating solutions, as well as revamping user interfaces to enhance speed and user-friendliness.
- Develop React.js web applications, ensuring they are scalable, responsive, and performant.
- Engage in the continuous delivery of code, participate in detailed code reviews, and adhere to high standards of quality and performance, ensuring code maintainability and readability.
- Contribute proactively to the test strategy with a keen focus on quality and reliability.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Robust foundational expertise in software engineering, including proficiency in object-oriented programming and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in front-end testing and debugging, ensuring application robustness and reliability.
- Practical knowledge of React.js, including its core principles, workflows, and the surrounding development ecosystem, with a track record of successful implementation in previous projects.
- A demonstrated grasp of web application security protocols, complemented by a proactive approach to staying informed about security threats and effective mitigation strategies.
Nice to have
- Comprehensive experience in API specifications and integrations, with deep insights into client-server communications, thereby contributing effectively to API design and system architecture.
- Familiarity with a diverse range of front-end frameworks and platforms, facilitating smooth integration and implementation processes.
- Capability to operate autonomously, exhibiting self-discipline, and adept time and priority management skills, ensuring efficient and effective task completion.
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here
*** HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to [email protected] with email subject “Your full name_Job title_linkedin”
- Or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram/Skype: anhpt_32
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NB3vc8J9uv
- Twitter EN: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork
- Twitter KyberDAO: https://twitter.com/KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish: https://twitter.com/kyberturkish
- Twitter Japanese: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork_jp
- Forum: https://gov.kyber.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
- Facebook EN: https://www.facebook.com/kyberswap
- Facebook Careers: https://www.facebook.com/KyberCareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-8mEqsKM3x9dTT6rrqgJw
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $128k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|| |
|Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|| |
|Ho Chi Minh City, Vitnam|| |