We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Product Management Intern to join our dynamic team. As a Product Management Intern for our Engagement team, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in supporting various projects which will bring Bitpanda’s products and user experience to the next level. You will work closely together with the Product Management, Design and Engineering teams and get the opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to the success of our products.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to define product requirements and create roadmaps
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and launch new features and improvements on the Bitpanda platform
- Support product managers in defining specifications, documenting product details, and managing the product backlog
- Assist in conducting market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive analysis
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and deepen knowledge about crypto, digital assets, and the financial services industry
Who you are
- A degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or a related field, plus general interest in technology and digital assets trading
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality: detail-oriented, proactive and highly organised, with an eagerness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- English proficiency and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, being comfortable to collaborate with different teams and people (as well as a good sense of humour)
- First experience (e.g. internship) working in a fintech, bank, consulting or software development company
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and product management frameworks,, as well as with using productivity tools such as the Google and Atlassian Suite, Miro and Figma is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $18k - $118k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Vienna, Austria|| |