Are you familiar with current front-end technologies and have a good grasp of user experience and interaction processes? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
- Developing frontend interfaces based on web3 components
- Developing and building our web3 services with a user experience orientation
- You are involved in the development process from conceptual idea to technical implementation
- Supporting us with the further development of the existing templates and the optimization of the website content
- In terms of concept development, your tasks also include image research and content adaptation
- You are at least in the 2nd semester of your studies (computer science and related studies)
- Ideally you have already gained practical experience in the industry (but not a prerequisite)
- Good knowledge of the web development process and working model
- Good knowledge of frontend, familiar with React or Vue component-based development principles, familiar with Flex and grid layouts
- Good Understanding of web3.js, basic knowledge of Metamask and Coinbase wallets and cryptocurrencies
- Strong interest in current trends in UX/UI design
- Familiarity with Wordpress
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- Good command of German and English
- Learning opportunity in a fast growing industry and environment
- freedom to work very independently, while we are of course available to help you and clarify your questions
- In a start-up environment you have the unique opportunity to use your skills flexibly in different areas
- We provide you with intensive training
- We offer you a fair hourly wage for your support
- Our motivated team is always with you - a pleasant and supportive working atmosphere is very important to us.
Please send us your CV and references and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M