- Take ownership of the QA department in all of its aspects.
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases, test plans, and test scripts to comprehensively cover the functionality of our data products.
- Collaborate with development, product management, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and provide input on testability and quality considerations.
- Maintain and improve data quality across standardised and non-standardised datasets, develop algorithmic calculations for specific on and off-chain datasets.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within our QA function and contribute to the implementation of effective testing methodologies and best practices.
- Collaborate with data stakeholders to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and quality.
- Coordinate testing efforts, maintain effective communication, and provide detailed reports for smooth QA execution.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in QA methodologies and tools to adapt and optimise the team's work.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working on a web3 project/product.
- Solid understanding of web3 and cryptocurrency architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in QA or a similar role, including strong expertise in code maintenance and test development.
- Proficiency in designing, executing, and automating test cases, test plans, and test scripts.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and coordinate testing efforts effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery practices.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Familiarity with data validation tools and techniques.
- Experience with version control systems.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $65k - $90k
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team, Equity Compensation, Pay In Crypto
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|