Litigation Counsel - Americas
- Assist in handling ongoing litigations and arbitrations in jurisdictions where the business has operations.
- Manage legal efforts in response to contentious inquiries, including managing pre-litigious and regulatory matters, encountered by the company and internal stakeholders.
- Take charge of communication with external counsels and negotiate with the opposition.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders.
- Support in the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce the risk of disputes while balancing against the organisation's overall business strategy.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem, and support in a variety of risk management projects.
- Be responsible for drafting and reviewing court, arbitration documents, liaison and settlement agreements.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Provide administrative support to manage billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation.
- General overall support to the legal team.
- Qualified lawyer with 4+ years post qualification of experience at a reputable law firm.
- Knowledge of financial products (including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options) essential.
- Experience with handling disputes for traditional financial institutions and cryptocurrency organisations is highly preferred.
- Experience with handling regulatory inquiries, requests for information and investigations are a plus.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to handle risks and manage disputes.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
Web3 Legal Expert Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Legal Expert is $167k per year, with a minimum base salary of $122k and a maximum of $260k.
Check more information about Web3 Legal Expert Salary.
|Job Position and Company