Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
Swan is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with expertise in mobile applications to lead the testing efforts for our Flutter-based mobile app, which is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
As part of Swan's experienced development team, guided by an excellent product manager, you will collaborate closely with Swan's Senior QA Engineer to ensure a consistent and reliable user experience across multiple platforms.
While experience in Flutter testing is highly desirable, Swan also welcomes candidates with experience in testing React Native, native iOS, or native Android apps, as you can quickly learn and adapt to Flutter testing. In addition, you will need to understand Swan's nodeJS backend API to effectively test the mobile app. Proficiency in setting up test scenarios, an adept understanding of SQL and relational databases, and the ability to debug/troubleshoot API code are also necessary for success in this role.
As a fully remote position, this role offers flexible working hours and vacations. Given the distribution of the mobile team across the eastern hemisphere, flexibility to accommodate different time zones (particularly Central/Eastern European Time) for meetings is required.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Manual mobile testing experience
- Experience with automated integration and end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of accessibility testing principles
- A keen attention to detail and a passion for identifying and resolving issues
- Experience integrating automated test suites with continuous integration processes
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to act as a bridge between developers and product management
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the product
- A genuine passion for Bitcoin as a transformative monetary innovation. Swan is not a crypto or blockchain company, we focus on onboarding people into Bitcoin and seek Bitcoiners who share our passion.
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|