The Role 📝
The Operations Lead for the Project Management Office (PMO) will be responsible for spearheading cross-functional initiatives with a focus on efficient execution. As a new function at MoonPay, you will be responsible for creating consistent project management frameworks for prioritization, coordination, and roadmap planning and delivery. This is a foundational operational role and function that will unlock exponential scale across the organization. This role will report directly to the VP of Ops.
What you’ll do 👀
- Build, scale and own the MoonPay Project Management Office (PMO) function
- Roll up your sleeves to actively lead strategic projects end-to-end from kick-off to execution to post-mortem
- Establish a project governance structure across complex, multi-faceted initiatives with a data-driven mindset
- Create consistent frameworks for prioritization, coordination and roadmap planning and delivery
- Instill an “ownership” mentality with clear mechanisms for accountability, risk management and budget
- Clearly communicate across cross-functional stakeholders and teams, including Product, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and others
- Own the overall project success based on agreed upon business objectives, key results and milestones
You should apply if ✅
- You have deep experience in creating and scaling project management office (PMO) functions
- You are committed to building a best in class experience for MoonPay customers and internal stakeholders
- You are analytically minded and technology-focused
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and embrace the challenges!
- Nice to have: crypto native
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interviews (1.5-2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location 💰
- Share options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $106k - $112k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: