Partnership Manager - Latam
Colombia, Bogota / Peru, Lima
Marketing – Local Marketing /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please note that only English CVs will be reviewed.
- Develop new business opportunities across different channels in the LATAM region;
- Maintain client relationships, specifically in the LATAM region;
- Drive business growth through commercial partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics;
- Create and execute localized strategies to aid in the adoption of crypto-based ecosystems;
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization;
- Co-develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and markets;
- Provide deal sourcing and operating partner support for investment teams;
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams;
- Strong communicator: Being the face of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You not only need to be inspirational to your team, but also to partners, investors and the public;
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. You will push the company to be more data-driven in its approach for excellence;
- Strong interpersonal skills: Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners;
- Entrepreneurship mentality: Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation;
- A passion for crypto and digital assets: We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning;
- Business English and Native Spanish are a must. Portuguese is a plus as well as other languages.
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇