Overview: The role entails working directly with client, revenue, markets, operations
and engineering teams to deliver robust product solutions that will scale our core prime brokerage offering.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the prime brokerage business including but not limited to trade lifecycle workflows, financing and risk operations, collateral management, liquidity management and regulatory reporting.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities -
- Lead and coach product managers to drive continuous improvement in the team’s outputs and quality
- Understand the competitive landscape and deliver sustainable differentiation
- Understand and articulate customer pain points deeply
- Gather requirements and provide the engineering team with well defined and scoped documentation
- Scope and stage requirements to deliver thoughtfully considered MVPs that gain traction
- Align xfunctional teams on priorities and roadmap and deliver against clearly defined KPIs and Objectives
- 8+ years in product management/engineering
- Candidates must have experience managing product + engineering teams in highly fast-paced environments.
- You have deep experience building and managing front through back office brokerage infrastructure at scale
- You have fully developed understanding of the trade and settlement lifecycle
- You are a motivated self-starter
- You have a growth-mindset and the ability to productively give and receive constructive feedback
- You have a track record of unblocking internal and navigating external challenges that may impact delivery
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $225,000 and $275,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|