Remote Product Manager Jobs in Web3
389 jobs found
EXMO.com is a cryptocurrency exchange to easily buy or sell cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat currency and vice versa. At EXMO.com, we have a vision of the world where crypto is in every wallet. Hassle-free. We want to make crypto as simple and accessible to everyone as possible. Since 2014, EXMO.com has been on a mission to deliver just this. We’re building a global fintech platform that allows everyone to buy, sell and hold crypto. Just like that.
Our products span from a one-tap interface for beginners to advanced trading tools, both on the web and on mobile apps… and we have so much more planned for the future!
About the team
The Product team develops and launches crypto trading features from scratch. This means that we’re fully responsible for developing the backend and the front-end. The team is working closely with product analysts, designers and software professionals, providing opportunities to share knowledge across functions.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze market needs to align product strategies with business goals.
- Come up with product feature ideas, own their implementation from conception to launch.
- Conduct market research and customer development.
- Develop UI mockups together with a designer.
- Write technical specifications and tasks for the development, marketing and design teams. Align the teams and collaborate with them, control the quality and timing of their implementation throughout the whole execution process.
- Collect product development ideas from different stakeholders and organize them in a roadmap.
- Perform regular competitor’s analysis by keeping track of existing solutions on the market.
- Define and analyse the metrics to assess the impact of the implemented functionality on product and business performance.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of product management experience in IT, crypto, fintech
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Understanding the web and mobile development lifecycle
- Understanding the customer journey and how to map out user flows
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of developing successful products
- Experience working in the crypto and fintech industry is highly desirable and will be given significant consideration
It would be great if you have:
- Feeling of beauty, striving to do high-quality products
- Sense of responsibility for the result
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven approach to building hypotheses for further development and test them in practice
- Courage to experiment, love for MVPs
- Understanding the value of consistency in processes and the ability to build, maintain and control it
What we offer:
- The competitive salary
- KPI-based compensation in tokens
- Work from any location in the world, but be able to conduct meetings & calls in GMT+2
- Gym & English courses compensation
- Professional growth by attending courses and conferences
- 10 days off per year without sick leave
- 20 days annual vacation
- Extra day off to celebrate big if you have a birthday, wedding, kid’s birthday. We also offer a gift—money bonus to make your party even more significant!
- Friendly team who is waiting for a new peer :)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM