Who We Are
About the Opportunity (Role is based in Singapore)
*Requires relocation to Singapore Office
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for product operations in South Korea, Turkey, OR Russia, serving as the bridge between the Growth Product Team and the Local Market Team, playing a role in requirement collection, requirement management, and strategic operations in specific markets.
- Optimize or reinvent internal best practice by collecting and analyzing problems in business implementation.
- Evaluate and forecast the impact of product features on affiliates, agencies, operations and the OKX ecosystem.
- Responsible for training to promote platform new features to help local markets follow the designed workflow, and improve the performance and satisfaction of the platform.
- Promote continuous development through communication and cooperation with the relevant PMs, local markets, R&D team, and algorithm team. Pay attention to the efficiency and optimization of each module.
- Responsible for the design of internal communication systems to improve information transparency and efficiency.
- Ability to understand the business in depth according to the complex business environment, propose creative problem-solving ideas and methods, and effectively solve difficult problems.
What We Look For In You
- Fluent in English and one of the following: Korean, Turkish, or Russian (Native speakers preferred).
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3 years of experience in a related role.
- Excellent communication ability, strong project management ability, and project coordination ability, able to cooperate with multiple teams to complete the set of work goals.
- Deep understanding of crypto local market growth of either Korea, Turkey or Russia
- Good logical and structural thinking, ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Good data analytical skills and multicultural understanding are preferred.
- Relocation to Singapore is required.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements in different regions related to cryptocurrencies and promotional campaigns.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and techniques, to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you through the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $107k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: