Hang is building the future of loyalty for brands.
Hang is the leading all-in-one customer relationship building platform, powering the next generation of brand membership & loyalty. By harnessing game design and web3 technology, Hang provides brands with a radically different solution, making being a loyal customer fun and rewarding.
Hang draws from years of deep expertise in loyalty, game design, and blockchain technology with employees from leading companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, Meta, LinkedIn, Coinbase, Square, and Goldman Sachs.
Hang raised a $16 million Series A led by Paradigm last summer, with participation from Tiger Global, Howard Schultz, Kevin Durant, Mr. Beast, and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, and Bombas, among others.
About The Role
We are looking for an expert on customer retention & loyalty. This person should have a deep understanding of growth, retention, and marketing. The ideal candidate is a high IQ/high EQ generalist with extraordinary intellectual horsepower and a bias towards getting things done.
In this role, you will work closely with our business and product teams to help craft loyalty & membership programs for our brand customers. This person will have a first-principles-thinking mindset to reimagine brand-customer relationships utilizing Hang's next generation platform.
We are a high-growth, early stage startup, and over time this role will present potential internal pathways to leadership roles and building out a team as the company progresses.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for designing and building loyalty programs that 1) successfully drive the brands' specified KPIs; 2) are fun and exciting for customers; and 3) align incentives between brands and customers.
- You will help prepare external client presentations
- You will also partner closely with Hang’s leadership team to identify and solve the most pressing problems at the company.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in the areas of growth, customer retention, loyalty, marketing, or related fields at high-growth startups or top-tier consulting firms/investment banks.
- You are capable of producing high-quality slide decks, financial models and analytical memos with minimal guidance or supervision.
- You are the ultimate project manager, able to prioritize and execute on multiple important projects in parallel.
- You believe the best way to learn something new is by doing it and you are eager to expand your skillset.
- You have a passion for consumer brands and loyalty programs.
- You have an MBA or similar advanced degree.
- You know everything there is to know about the economics behind brand loyalty programs.
- Top-tier health, vision, dental, and disability insurance, including plans with $0 employee cost.
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Quarterly company offsites
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M