Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a one of the world's pre-eminent blockchain infrastructure research and engineering companies. Our client is a fully decentralized remote working organization committed to the highest principles of academic rigor and evidence-based software development. The company builds high-assurance blockchain infrastructure solutions for public, private sector and government clients. It is also the driving force behind the decentralized and smart contract platform.
Occupy a unique position in the market as a Scrum Master. You will be a key contributor on a team developing leading edge technology in one of the most exciting fields in the world. You will support the engineering and product teams to deliver on the goals and initiatives for the project and ensure the Scrum process is understood and followed. You will play a crucial role leading the team through Scrum activities including planning, execution and monitoring to project completion. You will also be an advocate for the team, charged with balancing delivery timelines and scope with team capacity.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles as defined within the scrum guide promoting the team's ability to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Be a voice of reason and help facilitate the decision making process for tough decisions. Ensure the team’s needs/concerns are heard while adhering to Agile/Scrum concepts and principles.
- Organize and facilitate all Scrum Events and team meetings, including preparing, moderating, and post processing.
- Assist the Product Owner and the teams with Product Release planning
- Work with the Product Owner and the team to constantly prioritize the backlog in order for the the most valuable features to meet deadlines
- Support and educate the product owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and release plan.
What will help you succeed
- Prior experience in a scrum master role.
- Familiarity with software development including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban, XP etc.).
- Proficient Agile software (e.g. JIRA).
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (but you are not required to have hands-on involvement).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $77k *
Location: DC Bogotá, Bogotá, Colombia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|