Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
Swan is growing rapidly and looking to expand our Security team. We are a team of builders and are serious about all things security. For this role, we are looking for a smart, well organized, and self motivated individual with great communication skills who wants to take the lead on all Swan internal IT-related tasks while improving our security and operations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Analyst to join our internal security team, reporting to the Security Operations Lead. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join Swan Support and receive a wide range of experience in a short amount of time.
- Coordinate with product teams, engineering teams, and other stakeholders to analyze security requirements and perform permission changes in an organized and audited ticketing system with support from the broader security team.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot technical and permissions related issues.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding employees and applications through management in an IdP platform, as well as permissions changes within individual products.
- Improve overall documentation and work with internal policy controls to establish clear documentation for changes.
- Audit SaaS-based tools for access and other online work management systems. Work closely with the security operations team to respond to signals and alerts.
- Participate in occasional on-call rotations to support critical events and operational needs that may lay outside of business hours.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Well-organized and able to work comfortably as part of a remote team.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Previous experience in dynamic and fast-paced startup environments.
- Motivated to learn and achieve Google Workspace, Jumpcloud, and Crowdstrike certifications.
- Experience contributing to security incident handling and investigation.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships across the team.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure a plus.
- US timezone required.
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, and become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Manila, Philippines|| |