Senior Compliance Associate - Sanctions (Vietnam)
- Support sanctions strategy for addressing program enhancements, regulatory remediation, and/or issue management.
- Support sanctions optimizations efforts where applicable, increasing effectiveness and efficiency while meeting global regulatory rigor.
- Support efforts to generate competitive advantages by optimizing screening processes and/or protocols.
- Support sanctions management in performing deep rooted sanctions research in preparation for licensing applications, new products, regulatory updates, regulatory inquiry responses, launch readiness, and consultation opportunities.
- Support sanctions management in creation and validation of deliverables as needed for audit, exams, and testing. Support, carry out, and coordinate internal sanctions testing of products, services, and protocols to identify and execute program enhancements. Participate in creating polished deliverables for external regulatory audiences.
- Support key sanctions projects from beginning to end.
- Coordinate and support the creation of business requirements documentation to support Sanctions program enhancement roadmap and/or issue management resolution
Skills you should HODL
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Compliance experience, with technical competence, detail oriented, curious, and keen to validate. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in finance, statistics, data sciences or similar field preferred.
- Exposure to sanctions compliance.
- Prior sanctions compliance experience in: TradFi or Crypto financial industry, FinTech, or RegTech; experience preparing regulatory materials is a plus. EU Regulatory experience preferred.
- Resourceful and inquisitive mindset with an ability to analyze structured and unstructured data from disparate sources to develop conclusions.
- Trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to take ownership of your work product and consistently deliver results in a face-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational proficiency; ability to communicate horizontally and vertically.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Eye for presentation design and attention to detail. Comfort with a high level of context switching.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides). Including the ability to perform data analysis. SQL Querying experience is a plus. Ability to work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment; fast paced; multi tasking.
- Team Player who appreciates feedback, solving problems, finding solutions, and learning.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $150k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: