Who We Are
About the Opportunity
* Oversee and manage the global finance operations teams located in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, the United States, Europe, and the Middle East, ensuring consistent and efficient processes across all locations.
* Ensure timely and accurate accounting processes, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger, while adhering to local and international accounting standards.
* Manage the company-level monthly closing process, ensuring compliance with local and international accounting standards, and providing timely and accurate financial reporting packages to the group reporting team
* Oversee finance expenditure processes. Develop and maintain robust financial controls and policies to minimize risks and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, while driving operational efficiencies as well.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements and operational efficiencies, identifying opportunities for cost savings.
* Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the finance operations teams, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development, and promoting a high-performance work environment.
* Act as a key liaison between the finance operations teams and other departments, ensuring effective communication and collaboration on financial matters.
Monitor and analyze industry trends and best practices, and implement changes as needed to maintain a competitive edge in the global cryptocurrency exchange market.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; a Master's degree is preferred.
* A professional certification holder (e.g., CPA, ACCA)
* A minimum of 12 years of experience in finance operations, with at least 5 years in a leadership role, preferably within the cryptocurrency or fintech industry
* Proven experience in managing global finance teams across multiple locations, with a strong track record of driving performance and achieving results.
* Strong knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP) and local accounting regulations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders, and to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail and a commitment to data-driven decision-making
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $120k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: