Join a leading fintech company thatâs democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
Weâre seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If youâre invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world â weâd love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
<h2><strong>About the team + role </strong></h2>
The Robinhood Crypto Product Compliance team supports Product, Engineering and Product Operations (âProductâ) in developing and deploying new and enhanced products and services compliantly. They serve as Product's primary point of contact for compliance matters related to the firm's business. This team is responsible for providing guidance, training, testing and supervisory support, acting as an escalation point, general policy and procedure updates and implementation, and acting in an advisory capacity to provide regulatory guidance on product-related matters, including review of product, marketing and advertising to support compliance with applicable requirements.
As a Senior Manager on the Compliance Product team, youâll report to the Chief Compliance Officer of Robinhood Crypto, and be responsible for supporting new and enhanced product and service development, testing, deployment and retrospective review, working with Product, Risk and Legal to ensure offerings meet regulatory and firm policy requirements, and collaborating with business partners to ensure any updates or corrective actions are fully implemented.
What youâll do
- Work with Product teams and other cross-functional partners (e.g. Business, Legal, Compliance) in ideation, design, development, testing, and launching of crypto products
- Act as the compliance subject matter expert advising on regulatory requirements and updates, Crypto business initiatives, and operational processes
- Partner with Policy & Internal Control group, CX Compliance and other Risk & Compliance groups in developing, enhancing, implementing, and testing policies, procedures, and controls
- Review product, communications, and marketing to address consumer protection related requirements
- Provide real-time tactical and strategic answers to business partnersâ compliance questions and critical issues
- Train on Crypto regulations, policies, procedures, support/sales practices, and supervision
- Support regulatory filings, exams, and inquiries
What you bring
- Passion for Robinhood's products and our mission to democratize finance for all
- 7+ years of financial services experience and specifically 1+ years within Crypto compliance
- Prior experience in a compliance or legal role supporting crypto product development
- Extensive knowledge of the Bitlicense, NYDFS regulations, and consumer protection regulations
- Resourceful, autonomous, and adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience managing projects collaborating with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong communication skills that build trusted relationships among relevant business partners
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual life>
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhoodâs equity plan.
US Zone 1: $183000 - $215000
US Zone 2: $161000 - $189000
US Zone 3: $143000 - $168000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhoodâs Benefits.