Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About the Role
If you are looking to work with a great group of HR professionals, grow your people operations skills and develop your career at a fast moving and dynamic late-stage Financial Technology start-up, read on.
We are looking for a self-driven, well-organized, and results-focused team player and influencer who can support our ambitious People Ops priorities. Our ideal candidate has a strong project management background with some experience in Compensation and is able to flawlessly shift from being strategic to tactical to operational in thinking, planning, and executing. This is someone who can think big picture and can do hands-on work along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage multiple complex cross-functional projects, simultaneously ensuring alignment, accountability, and coordination of deliverables against plan
- Support the compensation planning process, which includes quarterly refreshes of our compensation review tool, and be a thought partner to the Head of People and our Compensation & Benefits manager in evolving our compensation philosophy and strategy
- Be on point for process improvement and change management around Employee Privacy in partnership with Legal/Compliance and People Ops
- Oversee People Analytics and benchmark best practices around reporting and metrics
- Own the vendor relationships with our HRIS provider and our Learning Management System provider and serve as our internal system escalation point of contact
- Create policies as needed and drive current policy updates on an annual cadence
- Partner with the Head of People and the People Ops Leadership Team in formulating, communicating, and executing on our high priority People Ops objectives
- Serve as stop gap in supporting our People Ops priorities and deliverables, where needed
- Partner with the Head of People Ops on People Ops Leadership Team Quarterly Planning Meetings (agendas and presentations and serving as a central point of communication and coordination)
What We Look For
- 7+ years of Human Resources, Analytics, and Project Management at high-tech, fast-moving, highly matrixed organizations
- 3+ years of compensation experience required (job leveling, total rewards analysis, market analysis, and building pay bands)
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills required (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Nesting Complex Formulas, Charts, etc)
- Financial Services, Tech, Fintech, or Startup Experience Preferred
- Very comfortable with a fast-paced, high-demand, always-evolving environment
- Successful experience developing communications: verbal and presentation formats, synthesizing complex information, and speaking effectively to different audiences at all levels
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and clearly communicate observations and recommendations
- Team-first mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; MBA a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the salary range for this position is $132,000 - $165,000/year with a 25% Bonus and Equity. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on yourresidential locationcertain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.California Residents, please review ourCalifornia Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Noticefor further information.By submitting your application, you are agreeing andacknowledgingthat you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $132k - $165k
Location: CA San Francisco, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: