About the Company
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clientsâ crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department:Consumer Experience
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, FinTech, cryptocurrency,and more. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretchthemselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal'think tank' that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products and acts as the go-to team for Leadership's technical vision.
The Role: Senior Product Manager
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify, manage, and iterate on opportunities for retail spot exchange customers while helping to define the scope and objectives for continuousproduct success. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator, involving all relevantstakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for critical team initiatives.
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to develop and iterate on products using human-centered design fundamentals.
- Use data-oriented approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the spotexchange business, with a specific focus on retail customers.
- Engage in proactive research to identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features and products.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ship product on schedule.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product specifications.
- Define KPIs and actively manage, measure, and optimize product performance.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in product or project management, with proven track record oftaking products from ideation to launch.
- Experience with retail-focused products.
- Experience with design team collaboration, usability testing, and gathering user analytics.
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Affinity for teamwork-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency, or retail banking preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges or trading platforms
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices including mobile products
- MixPanel or equivalent user analytics software
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.