Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Location: Bangalore, India
Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs having raised our Series A recently as well.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy/sell cryptocurrencies or NFT’s by offering a developer to our partners. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity while ensuring being compliant and managing risk at all times.
We are looking for an ownership-minded Senior Product Designer to drive our user facing design. As we add new products and venture into newer geographies we will need to craft experiences that is loved by businesses and users alike. This role will be key in helping bring millions of mainstream people into the next generation of apps by bridging the traditional finance world with the new one. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artefacts while keeping in mind the global nature of our product.
* Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
* Mentor the other designer in the team and keep Transak brand language consistent
* Individually contribute to the design decisions and help guide junior designers
* Contribute to our marketing efforts by working closely with the respective teams
* Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success
* Collaborate with the research, product, business and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions
We are looking for someone who has:
* At least 8 years of design experience in a product company with at least 1-2 years of experience in a web3 company.
* Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage
* Experience in motion design will be a plus
* A strong portfolio demonstrating UI/UX design skills, curiosity, empathy and business acumen
* Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
* Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
* Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product
What We Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
* A dynamic and inclusive work environment with a strong team culture.
* The chance to be at the forefront of the blockchain industry, shaping the future of finance.
* Transak is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company