About Red Cell Partners
Red Cell Partners is an incubation firm building rapidly scalable technology-led companies that are bringing revolutionary advancements to market in healthcare and national security. United by a shared sense of duty and deep belief in the power of innovation, Red Cell is developing powerful tools and solutions to address our Nation’s most pressing problems.
Eyris delivers secure communications and infrastructure with Web3-based technology.
Eyris is a Red Cell Partners company whose mission is to bring revolutionary advancements to cybersecurity and data protection. In addition to providing foundational data and communications security, Eyris’ technology lends itself to countless use cases across the public and private (finance, cybersecurity, logistics, healthcare) sectors. Eyris’ technology serves as a platform for features that can be tailored to customers’ needs, such as Multi-Level Security (MLS) and supply chain management.If you have interest in cryptography, security, zero-trust, blockchain, and/or Web3 technologies, the Eyris team would love to hear from you.
Generally, we are tool/language agnostic in the hiring process. Our engineering team values high-quality engineering fundamentals done well. We are looking for an engineer that canjoin our 3-person engineering team from high level technical architecture to day-to-day coding best practices.
What you will do as our Senior Software Engineer:
- Proven experience in developing blockchain technology, including algorithms,decentralized networks, and node management
- Experience driving products to market. You have built a product from scratch going through multiple iterations incorporating customer insights.
- Strong experience with cyber security tools such as vulnerability scanning and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Proficiency in writing clean, maintainable, and efficient production quality code. You have experienced what a well-run code base looks like and are excited to implement an adapted version.
- Strong curiosity for exploring recent technologies and their product market fit. No conversation is a waste when you are chipping away at problems and filling in your knowledge gap.
- Strong architectural skills for designing multi-component interactions in a scalable and performant environment.
- Flexible mindset with the ability to pivot as requirements change.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical team members with a love for mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience with Web3 technologies such as blockchain infrastructure, smart contracts, Solidity, Ethereum, IPFS, and/or IPFS cluster.
- Containerization experience with Kubernetes (K8) on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Web3 security and/or experience with cryptography
- Proven ability to learn new tools, frameworks, and architecture. We value the ability to learn more than currently knowing the “right tech stack”.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or another experience that led you to have a deep understanding of software architecture and design
- Minimum of 5 years in software engineering with at least 1 year with blockchain infrastructure
- 100% employer paid, comprehensive health care including medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Paid maternity and paternity for 14 weeks at employees' normal pay.
- Unlimited PTO, with management approval.
- A fully remote, results-based work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
- Occasional travel to our offices in Washington D.C or alternative locations to collaborate with your team in person.
- Optional 401K, FSA, and equity incentives available.