- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 5 years of experience with design and architecture; and testing/launching software products.
- 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.
- Experience working with Web3 related technologies, such as core blockchain development, smart contract development or distributed web application development.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working with one or more of Anthos, Endpoints, Spanner, GKE, and StackDriver.
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM