Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager (Dealmaker) to join our team and help us build partnerships related to on-chain finance, payments, identity, and treasury management solutions. As a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and securing partnerships that can help us assemble solutions for businesses and individuals. These partnerships may include partnerships with emerging crypto projects, fintech companies, or traditional financial institutions.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement a strategic partnerships plan that aligns with our business goals and objectives.
- Identify potential partners and evaluate them based on their fit with our company's culture, values, and mission.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers at partner organizations and negotiate partnership agreements.
- Collaborate with other teams at Mysten Labs to develop solutions that meet the needs of our customers, including innovative on-chain finance, payments, identity, and treasury management solutions.
- Evaluate, source and vet founders and prior crypto projects those founders may have worked on, to identify potential partners.
- Work with the strongest dealmakers anywhere in crypto to close deals that may include strategic investments and interaction with tier 1 venture funds.
- Track and report on the success of our partnerships, including key technical metrics that define success on-chain.
- Evaluate and understand the needs of businesses and individuals as it relates to on-chain finance, payments, identity, and treasury management.
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic partnerships or business development in the blockchain, fintech, or traditional financial services industries.
- Experience in venture capital, corporate VC, corporate development, management consulting, or other relevant fields is highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of the blockchain ecosystem and its applications, particularly in the areas of on-chain finance, payments, identity, and treasury management solutions.
- Strong network of contacts in the blockchain, fintech, and traditional financial services industries.
- Experience with strategic investments and interaction with tier 1 venture funds is preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- High ethical standards and a commitment to doing what is right for our team and partners.
- Ability to evaluate and understand the needs of businesses and individuals as it relates to on-chain finance, payments, identity, and treasury management solutions.
- Experience with crypto is strongly preferred, but not required.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take initiative and willingness to take risks in pursuit of new opportunities.
- Demonstrated creativity in identifying and approaching problems in new and innovative ways.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with potential partners and maintain those relationships
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM