Senior Web3 Engineer
Who We are Looking For:
- An Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications within Defi.
- Individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a founding core team and drive a product from zero to one.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-ends for decentralized applications and can provide examples of prior work.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- You will work on our React Web3 application, which enables users to mint and stake USDe, as well as our off-chain backend python infrastructure which listens for events, manages custody positions, routes orders, etc.
- Working directly with custody and exchange providers to build information on the ongoing solvency and equity positions of internal accounts.
- Creative license to push the boundaries of Defi design.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development including smart contract back-end engineers and mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills
- Strong Python skills
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience working with GraphQL
- Experience with our frameworks - NextJS and TailwindCSS.
- A strong design sense including attention to detail matching a design in frontend implementation as well as good design judgment and ability to operate without a fully fleshed out design
- Expert knowledge of Web3 libraries and tools like, Viem, Wagmi, The Graph
- Understanding of concepts like caching, edge functions, RPC providers that are critical to performant frontend development in Web3.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Our Engineering Stack:
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Wagmi, Viem, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Python, AWS, GraphQL, Vercel
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM