Site Reliability Engineer
💪 What do we expect from a Site Reliability Engineer?
- Lead the management of our CI/CD pipelines to ensure they support rapid software deployments without compromising system stability.
- Maintain and continually optimize our backend services and infrastructure (mostly Kubernetes), ensuring optimal performance and unwavering reliability to ensure organizations running on our stack know they can depend on us.
- Set up and oversee monitoring tools, to proactively identify and address system health issues that would otherwise go missed.
- Craft and continually refine an incident response plan to guarantee swift recovery and minimal user impact in worst-case scenarios, further leveraging them for learning and continuous improvement.
- Engage proactively across internal team boundaries, discerning when your expertise is required and when it isn’t.
⚠️ Minimum requisites
- 3+ years in an SRE, DevOps, or similar role
- Proficiency in setting up and managing CI/CD tools (e.g. Github Actions or CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Grafana, Prometheus, and Kibana)
- Advanced administration skills in Linux as well as cloud providers (e.g. Google Cloud, GK, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience of any scripting language for custom tooling (e.g. Typescript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability in designing and implementing incident response plans for digital platforms.
- Practical experience in orchestrating applications with Kubernetes in a production environment and GitOps workflows
- Understanding of how to work in an agile environment, using git flows, and tools like Jira and Github
- Passionate about the possibilities of decentralized autonomous organizations and the impacts they may have on how humans work together to solve problems
- Excellent English and technical communication - both written and oral (C1 or C2)
💡 Bonus skills
- Proven contributions to open-source projects within blockchain, cryptography, decentralized systems, or the broader web3 ecosystem
- Knowledge of the inner workings of the blockchain and related decentralized systems (IPFS, ENS, Subgraph, node operation, etc.)
- Experience in managing Elasticsearch or Logingestion
- General understanding of Solidity
- Proficiency with Infrastructure-as-a-Code tools, such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Understanding of cloud networking infrastructure.
- Broad and strong web3 sensibilities, including experience with various wallets, interacting with dApps, deploying smart contracts, and safely managing your own onchain assets
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: Remote - Europe
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: