Who We Are
About the Opportunity
- Identify hidden system issues, establish technical support systems related to stability and performance;
- Lead cross-team collaboration to promote stability improvement and system development.
- A bachelor's degree or above in computer or related major, with about 8 years of development and architecture experience;
- Proficient in Java, proficient in Spring Cloud technology stack;
- Experience in high-concurrency distributed system architecture;
- Proficient in the core principles of commonly used middleware (nginx, naocs, apollo, kafka, redis, Elasticsearch, etc.);
- Preferably experienced in service governance system construction, capacity scheduling management, stability guarantee construction, architecture optimization, event guarantee, and chaos engineering practices.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM