Social and PR Manager, Open Campus
- Responsible for executing PR strategies to promote Open Campus to the media, token holders, and the general public.
- Develop and execute engaging content strategies across social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Telegram.
- Coordinate and manage content creation, including graphics, videos, articles, and other interactive elements to drive user engagement and brand awareness.
- Monitor and report on content and social media performance, adjusting strategies as needed to optimize results.
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage to measure the effectiveness of PR campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
Requirements / Skill Sets
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in PR, content creation, social media management, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Proven track record of creating engaging content that drives user engagement and brand growth.
- Excellent writing, communication skills in English.
- Strong relationship building skills with key stakeholders, including media outlets, journalists, investors, and community members.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic thinking, assessment, and optimization.
- Strong marketing campaign ideation skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM