Cake DeFi is hiring a Web3 Software Engineer
Compensation: $45k - $140k *
About Birthday Research- Blockchain R&D wing of Cake Defi
Birthday Research (BDR) is the Blockchain Research and Development wing of Cake DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain, and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BDR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design and develop blockchain products and/or systems.
- Take an active responsibility in creating highly scalable blockchain products and/or systems for our scaling needs.
- Write highly performant codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- Taking on the polyglot hat and deep-diving into multiple codebases (C/C++/JS/TS/Rust) to contribute and understand how things work under the hood.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a Software Engineer with at least 2 years of experience or in a similar capacity.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- Deep technical understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus is highly preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
Why Work With Cake
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
Cake DeFi focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.cakedefi.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM