HIFI is a next-generation payments platform. Our mission is to unleash the speed of blockchain into businesses everywhere. We bridge traditional and digital finance to make payments borderless, fast, and secure. Using our platform, businesses can gain access to online payments, global payments, digital wallets, and more with just a bank account. Our belief is that blockchain will eat the world and bring a new wave of innovation and HIFI will be at the forefront of this shift. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people to help us build a more inclusive financial system.
As a senior software engineer focused on backend systems at HIFI, you'll be working at the cutting edge of both payments software and blockchain infrastructure. You'll focus on architecting and building new systems as well as improving existing ones for a platform used by some of the largest companies.
- Own the end to end product lifecycle of identifying, designing, and building new payments features
- Contribute and lead backend design discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
- Develop and own best practices for backend application development with a focus on high throughput, high reliability, and low latency
- Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with other engineers, founders, and designers
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience designing, building, scaling and maintaining core backend software components (experience with API platforms a plus)
- Ability to solve complex design, scaling, latency, or performance problems in high-throughput, low-latency systems
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus
- Experience with production distributed systems, web applications, and microservice architecture
- Experience developing with React, Typescript (Node), AWS, solidity, CSS and REST API's.
- Proven track record building highly available and highly scalable systems
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Know how to find the right balance between excellence and shipping quickly
- Web3 experience, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus
- We are always looking for incredibly talented people - if you don't see an open role for you, please reach out to [email protected].
At HIFI, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. While you may not meet all of our requirements, we’d encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of our expectations. You may be a great fit for this role or another role in our team.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM