What You'll be Doing
- Develop the short and mid term strategy together with the RSK group manager.
- Manage the team backlog.
- Be the main interface of the team with other members of the organization.
- Listen to other teams' needs and agree on a way and time to address them.
- Be available for technical consultancy to team members.
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the team.
- Break down tasks based on how complex they are to the development team.
- Check on the status of a task whenever the task feels ‘stale’.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes.
- Work with your team to make RSK bridges more secure, robust and easy to use.
- Help with design and code reviews. Ensure good engineering practices are being applied.
- Learn about blockchain, crypto, Ethereum and Bitcoin, working on one of the most exciting open-source projects in the blockchain industry.
- Collaborate with people all over the world.
What You Bring to the Table
- Have previous experience (at least 2 years) as a Technical Team Leader in a high performing team.
- Have advanced knowledge and proven experience working as a full-stack engineer.
- Have experience working with Node.Js in asynchronous environments
- Have knowledge in Solidity and smart contracts development (not mandatory).
- Have experience working on technological challenging projects.
- Have experience with Scrum.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, attention to detail.
- Have knowledge about Bitcoin or Ethereum (not mandatory).
- Place a high value on security.
- Possess advanced English language proficiency.
What You'll Get Back
- Competitive salary, cash bonus, and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $112k - $120k *
Location: Global - Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: