At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the globe. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime on an unprecedented scale.
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead Manager to guide a small but fast-growing Frontend Engineering team that is responsible for building highly robust and seamless product features that analyze blockchain transaction activity at a massive scale. As a technical lead and manager, you will be deeply involved in the technical details and ultimately champion your team to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop a team of talented, high-impact frontend engineers, providing cultural, technical, and hands-on leadership.
- Provide regular coaching and technical mentorship to your immediate team as well as the broader engineering department.
- Take direct responsibility for the quality and delivery of the team's work, and manage the end-to-end availability and performance of critical frontend features.
- Drive work based on goals and measurable outcomes that are accountable to KPIs.
- Encourage best practices in design and usability, creating scalable engines with thorough documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with management and product teams to plan, estimate, and prioritize roadmap objectives.
Some of the traits we value:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of management experience with a solid track record of leading frontend or full-stack engineering teams.
- 8+ years of experience in frontend or full-stack engineering
- Extensive experience modern front end frameworks (e.g., Vue.js, React.js) and CSS-in-JS libraries (e.g., >
- Experience designing and building data-heavy front-end applications.
- Passion for creating beautiful UX design with the end user in mind.
- Deep Canvas and/or WebGL knowledge is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and IRS. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
Our Employee Benefits
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|