US Strategy Director
- Oversee the overall strategy and planning function for Kraken’s entire US business.
- Collaborate with the US MD, global C-suite, and cross-functional leaders to set the business up for success by implementing organizational structures, navigating the legal/regulatory landscape, identifying opportunities, prioritizing initiatives, driving revenue growth, improving efficiency, and aligning against broader company objectives.
- Build and manage a small, high-functioning dedicated US strategy team.
- Define/monitor key performance metrics for business health and progress.
- Manage portfolio of key high-priority projects and work collaboratively to ensure timely execution.
- Develop recommendations to solve critical challenges employing a data driven approach.
- Create content and/or presentations for multiple purposes, including internal strategy and planning meetings, investors, external interviews and appearances, etc.
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Prior experience in management consulting, and/or corporate strategy/planning within a comparable fintech company, late stage pre-IPO company, or large corporation.
- Familiarity with financial services/technology and US-specific legal/regulatory industry landscapes.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills involving cross functional collaboration.
- Experience building high quality engaging presentations that communicate complex topics, data, and information in a digestible format.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including for executive level audiences.
- Ability to define structured approaches to solve complex challenges, by breaking down issues or problem sets, identifying options, and making decisions using a data driven approach.
- Commercially-minded, and entrepreneurial self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced and uncertain/changing environments.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $105k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: