Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
The Ecosystem Team is responsible for marketing, developer relations and partnerships initiatives that support Mysten Labs’ ecosystem. We’re looking for a savvy Video Content Producer to support the Ecosystem Team.
In this role, you’re not afraid of getting in the trenches to write, concept, and develop ideas to pitch to the wider marketing team. You’re willing to try new and different ideas so our brand stands out. You’re organized, a natural project manager, able to liaise across departments, with trusted freelancers and agencies, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversee and guide creation of content through development process. This content may include demo content, third party content, explainer videos, short-form edutainment videos, and live event streaming.
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to pitch, write & execute content across a variety of formats, including: YouTube deep dives and TikTok short-form videos.
- Partner with Product and Marketing team to ensure content is strategically aligned to product features and communication strategies, and that the content is locally relevant to every Geo.
- Participate in creative reviews to ensure the content strategy is on brief and the content story is carried across marketing materials.
- Dive into analytics to produce actionable insights on content performance, sharing such recommendations with other members of the team and stakeholders.
- Communicate content strategy and directional changes to key partners.
- Work with Production teams/agencies to input on project scope and act as the primary point person for scope related issues through the creative development and production phases.
- Partner with Marketing team to drive innovative content & creative assets. Experiment and explore new formats and emerging social technologies.
- 5+ years working experience in content production, preferably within startup environments
- Strong evidence of creating engaging, entertaining and informative content
- Ability to produce and share short-, medium- and long-term content plans
- A strong storytelling ability and news sense
- Interest and understanding of marketing across channels (TikTok, Twitter, YouTube) familiar to fintech, gaming and crypto communities targeting consumers/end-users
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM