- Design Responsibilities
- Design brand-cohesive marketing collateral including but not limited to reports, one sheets, flyers, presentations, website visuals, media kits, infographics, logos, and social media graphics.
- Create original illustrations and icons that enhance visual storytelling and overall design aesthetics.
- Optimize content for various digital platforms and formats, ensuring compatibility, responsiveness, and compelling storytelling.
- Manage and organize digital assets, including video footage, images, and graphic elements.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team to understand project requirements, brainstorm ideas and contribute creative input.
- Collaborate with external vendors, such as photographers, videographers, and animators, to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- Proofread, write and edit high-quality content that is engaging, informative, and aligned with our brand's voice and tone.
- Ensure availability and commitment to contribute during critical periods of business need.
- Video Responsibilities
- Develop and execute filming for video content, ranging from short social media clips to narratives andinterview->
- Film, create and edit videos, ensuring high-quality output, smooth transitions, appropriate effects,and accurate timing.
- Stay updated with industry developments and best practices in video editing, graphic design, and content creation to improve skills and knowledge continuously.
- A passion for visual storytelling, creativity, and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., communications, public relations, multimedia, graphic design, film production) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience: 3-5+ years as a Graphic Designer, Content Creator and/or Video Editor, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout composition.
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) and graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organizational and time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their content requirements for optimal engagement.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team environment and with external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, taking ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $40k - $90k *
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Las Vegas, NV, United States|| |