Visual Designer Jobs in Web3
43 jobs found
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company's mission is to build "the game within the game" and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will play a crucial role in designing and crafting the brand direction of Sorare. We are the intersection between sports, gaming and web3 - so we are craving for creative minds who are constantly at the pulse of culture. You will be very hands-on working with the various internal teams to help drive Sorare design direction. You will work under the guidance of world class leaders who will help you grow individually, and alongside an incredible in-house creative team.
- Work closely with ACDs, Motion Designers to drive forward campaigns, growth marketing, and content across all Sorare social channels
- Ideate and craft the brand direction of various Sorare brand & activations including:
- Card design
- Growth marketing
- Campaign assets
- Social media
- Product design
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, providing a sharp POV on how the work can come to life and design can best assist them
- Able to lead recommend ideas and references for motion and brand photography
- Able to version out the key visuals as well as generating assets and toolkits to be distributed amongst partners
- Ability to lead and interface with external agency partners / brand partners [excellent communication skills / ability to give detailed feedback]
- Able to work with junior talent as well as being coachable in their role.
- Beautiful portfolio showcasing excellent craft and design direction
- 5+ years of brand & agency experience working with fresh and innovative clients
- Experience creating branding systems, guidelines and toolkits
- Equal parts conceptual and practical designer
- Experience working with product designers and marketing teams
- Experience working in creative campaigns across all touch points [web/mobile/social]
- A passion for design, fashion, sports [plus]
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNi41OAM