Persistence Labs is looking for an experienced Solidity engineer who knows what it takes
to ship high-quality software in production. The ideal candidate takes pride in writing clean,
efficient, and maintainable code and is an advocate for best practices, continually looking to
learn and to improve.
We are looking for an engineer who can thrive in a remote, fast-paced, innovative startup
environment and who isn’t deterred by unknowns or unfamiliar concepts. We expect clear
communication, both written and verbal, as well as comfort with challenging and mentoring
other engineers to help them achieve their greatest potential.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Design, build, ship, and maintain production-grade blockchain software
● Produce and review technical designs and reference documentation
● Contribute to team planning, estimation, and roadmapping
● Promote and implement software engineering best practices
● Coach junior developers
● Lead code reviews and demonstrations
MUST HAVE SKILLS
● A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
● 3+ years experience as a full-time software developer
● Strong knowledge of modern software development and testing practices
● Proficiency in Solidity with prior experience of building in the Ethereum ecosystem or
other EVM compatible ecosystems
● A solid understanding of how rollups work (prior experience working with Layer 2
blockchains is a plus)
● Previous experience of working with either Golang, Rust or Python
● Expertise in using libraries such as OpenZepellin, full math, etc
● Familiarity with Hardhat framework
● Excellent troubleshooting skills
● A strong background in concurrent and distributed programming on Linux
● Strong knowledge about blockchains and proof of stake
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
● Experience with cloud native application development (k8s, GH actions, CI/CD)
● Frontend development and integration experience
● Knowledge of RPC/websockets, web3js, cosmjs/cosmos-sdk
● Experience in DeFi (decentralized finance) or derivatives trading
● BONUS: Experience with Liquid Staking
● BONUS: Experience with Cosmos-SDK / Cosmos IBC tech-stack
● BONUS: Open Source Contributions, especially within the blockchain space
● Competitive salary & leave policy
● Fully-remote working, or from major hubs
● Flexible Working Hours
● Continuous in-house training & mentoring
● Sponsored travel to international industry conferences
● Active support of healthy life>
● Family friendly: paid paternity / maternity leave
● Annual team off-site
● Access to professional subscriptions (Messari, Nansen, etc)
Persistence Labs is the driving force behind Persistence, a decentralized Tendermint-based
Layer-1 blockchain powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the
liquidity of staked assets.
Persistence is on a mission to become a true liquid staking hub offering a seamless and
capital-efficient staking and DeFi experience for Proof-of-Stake (PoS) users, by empowering
developers to build innovative applications around liquid staked assets.
The Persistence Core-1 chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked
stkASSETs via pSTAKE, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi
primitives, such as borrowing & lending and liquidity provisioning on Decentralised
Exchanges. Having enabled CosmWasm, the core-1 chain also promotes the deployment of
Dapps via Smart Contracts.
We appreciate all applications that come through; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
Persistence Labs focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore, Lisbon, Bangalore Urban, and Dubai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://persistence.one/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M