The Engineering Lead will be leading the Tech teams focused on building Web 3 products along with the Product Team to ensure smooth execution of apecifications, provide Engineering and product development inputs, oversee the company’s technical team, analyze briefs, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
We see a successful Leadership as always expanding their industry knowledge and able to quickly identify problems, understand accountability, trustworthiness, and be able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
● Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
● Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
● Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to
● Experience with Blockchain development - Smart Contracts, Solidity, Move, Haskell or
● Expertise in frontend and backend tech stack - Node JS, Express, Typescript, Solidity,
Smart Contracts, ReactJS, Android, Blockchains, Data structures and Algorithms.
● Expertise in Databases like MongoDB & MySQL.
● Experience with solutions like Digital Ocean, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker etc.
● Up to date with industry new and emerging best practices and technologies.
● Working closely in collaboration with the business, product and design teams.
Provide guidance on best implementation.
● Product Oriented Thinking - should come up with ideas to improve our product
continuously and marshal resources at hand.
● Strong leadership, team building, hiring and organizational abilities.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information
Technology, or related field.
● Minimum 4+ years of proven experience in deploying and maintaining Products.
● Minimum 1+ years of experience building and managing teams.
● Experience in Web3 stack with clear understanding of concepts like decentralization,
EVM and cross chains.
Lumos Labs focuses on Startups, Innovation Management, Emerging Technology, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.lumoslabs.co/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $43k
Location: Karnataka India
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: