Curve Labs is a team of design and development interventionists architecting distributed solutions for the future economy. We create, combine, and integrate modular Web3 open-source technologies to form organizations more than the sum of their parts.
The Lab, which launched early 2020, is a registered German limited liability company (GmbH) headquartered in Berlin. Our work currently covers three domains:
- We are a design and development agency that works with organizational web3 primitives to create blockchain-native organizations, a.k.a. “DAOs.” We've worked with an activist coop, decentralized finance applications, a local sustainable development network, and more.
- We are social activists, creating and advocating for web3 solutions in regenerative finance, data sovereignty, and distributed systems. We aim to build holistic cyberphysical systems that simultaneously address social and ecological crises.
- We are hands-on technologists who create infrastructural web3 building blocks, such as identity and reputation modules, geospatial token standards, and inter-blockchain bridge mechanisms. We understand that engineering these primitives is crucial for Web3 adoption.
Altogether, Curve Labs is an exciting and diverse collaborative network of passionate domain experts navigating the razor edge of innovation. Join us.
We’re looking for a collaborator who has a strong understanding of Web3 and/or software team project management. This person will collaborate with our tech team on the specification and implementation of multiple Web3 applications.
As a Project Manager, you should be able to think creatively, communicate, and mobilise a distributed, tech-savvy team. You should be able to handle responsibility well, facilitating workflow between in-house resources and external collaborators while simultaneously resolving roadblocks as they emerge. Above all, we want somebody who walks the walk, and is committed to our vision of an open-source, distributed global economy.
Desired skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management (software) with distributed teams.
- Very strong organizational, strategic thinking, and communication skills. Experience running weekly/regular syncs.
- Ability to roadmap and break down strategic plans into task-oriented initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize and leverage team resources to solve problems and respond to stakeholder feedback. You are able to set clear timelines, establish goals and expectations, and troubleshoot as needed. We highly value emotional intelligence for this role
- Willingness to take responsibility for the delivery of projects on time, budget and quality. You maximize quality while minimising risks. We value result orientation as well as conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Ability to be autonomous and proactive.
- Besides project management, you also have experience in and understanding of product management.
- You are capable of owning, prioritizing and refining the product backlog. You are comfortable ensuring alignment across UX, Engineering and Product Management.
- You can define strategy and roadmap by aligning team goals, company objectives, product vision with customer feedback. Guide teams to build features and run tests that connect to company goals.
- You are familiar with User Stories and how to document requirement
- A keen interest in web3 / DAOs / blockchain and technology in general
- Appreciation and commitment to open-source as a philosophy
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Involvement in a token engineering, decentralized finance, or decentralized governance community or ecosystem
- Familiarity with the field of cybernetics
- Berlin located (not required, but we’d love to spend time with you in person!)
Curve Labs focuses on Governance, Cooperative, Economics, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.curvelabs.eu/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM