Looking for an opportunity to combine your love for live streaming with your talent for managing accounts, all while working for a company that's already taking the gaming industry by storm? Look no further! We're a brand-new streaming platform that's already making a big impact, and we're searching for enthusiastic account managers to join our team and help us continue our growth.
Kick.com is built by gamers, for gamers, and whilst our platform may be brand new we’re already making a big splash with some of the biggest names in streaming flocking to our platform.
We’re not just another streaming platform though - we’re a community of gamers, creators, and fans who are passionate about building something incredible together and we’re already seeing the results of our hard work: our platform is quickly becoming one of the most dominant forces in the industry. In the first two months of launching we hit 1 million users and reached over 150,000 followers on twitter, and went live with over 3,000 channels.
Kick.com is brought to you by the founders of the worlds biggest crypto casino, Stake.com. Our founders, Edward Craven and Bijan Tehrani, have spent the last two decades playing video games together. Fueled by their extensive knowledge, experience, and deep love for the industry, they have turned their passion into a number of thriving entertainment and gaming brands.
Your role with us:
You don’t need to have previous experience working with accounts or marketing, those are things we are happy to help teach you. However, you do need to be a streaming advocate and passionate about wanting to help facilitate the growth of our new platform, Kick.com.
As our Korean speaking manager, you'll be a key part of our growth and success. You'll be responsible for identifying and onboarding new talent, building strong partner relationships, and helping them achieve their streaming goals. You'll work closely with our affiliate team to develop and execute strategies that will help us continue to innovate and expand our platform. Ultimately, you will be shaping the future of Kick’s content.
What you will do:
- Be the primary contact for partners for all areas (programming, marketing, finance) to manage activities such as content promotions, new user acquisition opportunities, partner payments, and reporting.
- Implement partner hand-off once a deal has been completed and work with the partner to build an account plan to support each party’s commitments under the agreement.
- Manage onboarding of new channel partners including channel set-up, content ingestion and publishing process, teaching partners how to use the dashboard and related CMS features
- Surface sponsorships opportunities to partner by working with Ad Sales teams.
- Log and track partner account status within Kick’s backend, regularly report metrics against established goals for each partnership
- Identify and build strategic growth strategies for newly onboarded partners.
- Work with Product teams to identify new products (i.e. Extensions, Co-streaming with Kick influencers) that add value and audience to the partners’ content on Kick
What you will bring:
- You have an interest in streaming and being passionate about it
- Enjoy watching streamers during your time off
- Have knowledge of the streaming industry and its operations
- Are fluent in both Korean and English, verbally and written
Bonus points if you have:
- At least 1+ year of strategic account management or other relevant client relations
- Experience in the digital video or entertainment industry
- Deep knowledge of the UGC creator ecosystem
- Project management and prior account management experience
- Sports, gambling and cryptocurrency knowledge advantageous
- Proficient with Google Suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Airtable & Intercom
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $129k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $280k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company