Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Strategy Development: Develop and execute a global affiliate marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition strategy, revenue. Stay updated on affiliate industry trends, competitors, and emerging opportunities in the affiliate marketing space.
- Performance Monitoring: Analyze affiliate performance, track KPIs, and ensure all regional and global affiliate BD teams meet or exceed targets.
- Creative Assets: lead to collaboration with marketing teams and LM teams to provide affiliates with necessary creative assets and promotional materials.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with affiliates, providing support and guidance to help them succeed.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize data and analytics to make data-driven decisions and optimize affiliate campaigns. Prepare regular reports for management on the performance of the affiliate marketing program.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with other regional teams such as GMs, CEO, and product development to align affiliate strategies with overall business goals.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously seek ways to improve the affiliate program's efficiency, effectiveness, and ROI.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar managerial role with a focus on KOL growth, affiliate market, KOL relations
- Strong understanding of the landscape in affiliate or crypto growth is better.
- Experience from exchanges, Tiktok, crypto is preferred
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!