📣 Flowdesk is rapidly growing and looking for new talents!
🏦 Founded in 2020, Flowdesk is a technology and crypto-financial services firm, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk’s ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating efficiently, in a fully compliant manner. The company has built a cryptocurrency financial infrastructure that provides optimized liquidity management services globally through an all-in-one solution: covering secondary market liquidity, custody, brokerage, and yield enhancement services.
🌍 After Paris and Singapore, Flowdesk is expanding in the US in 2023.
You have strong quantitative analysis skills and you are in search of a challenge in the cryptocurrency environment? Then we have what you're looking for! As a Trader APAC, you'll have the opportunity to join a team focused on researching, interpreting, and capitalizing on crypto trading markets.
The Algo Trader will report directly to the Lead Trader in North America.
This position is a full remote job to work in the East Coast timezone (GMT-4). It's fundamental to live in this timezone, like in countries such as Canada, Colombie, or others.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop trading strategies around market-making, on-the-spot markets
- Conduct research to identify potential trading opportunities on centralized & decentralized exchanges
- Collaborate with other teams to develop execution strategies
- Define optimal liquidity to provide clients with
- Manage day-to-day crypto operations (fund movements, transaction processing, reconciliations, settlements, loan tracking, account opening, P&L calculation, position management, etc.)
- Performing KYC/KYB due diligence on new onboardings, remediation, and/or periodic reviews based on a risk-based approach;
- Conduct investigation using internal and external sources/tools to help determine potentially suspicious activity;
- Perform daily reviews as part of operations monitoring;
- Preparing narrative information for SAR filings;
- Communicating with clients and the Sales team to obtain information and documentation required to complete KYC/KYB/EDD reviews;
- Escalation to level 2 where information cannot be sourced or provided;
- Conducting screening checks using third-party tools to identify Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse Media in relation to the entities and related parties;
- Interacting with Law Enforcement Officials and taking part in meetings with the French Regulators (AMF/ACPR);
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as needed (around 20% of your time)
Background and experience
- University degree (MSc), preferably in Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related
- Between 3 and 5 years of working experience
- Trading experience within a global financial trading firm is a plus
- Strong understanding of decentralized exchanges and decentralized finance
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency concepts such as wallets, blockchains, smart contracts, and stablecoins required
Skills and personality
- Curious and autonomous
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Strong maths and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Professional proficiency in English
💸 Stock options
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Other benefits depending on the country you are located
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- Technical Assessment (90')
- HR call (20')
- Technical Interview (45')
- Chat with a Co-Founder (30') and the Culture Interview (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $120k
Location: Remote, in North America Time Zone
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats, Dental Insurance, Equity Compensation, Medical Insurance, Pto, Vision Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|