We believe that the next step for DeFi is to move towards orderbooks. To truly onboard insitutional liquidity and retail traders and the next $1T in volume, we need a fast and efficient orderbook coupled with a vibrant ecosystem of trading systems, market makers, easy-to-use apps.
Ferum aims to achieve this by building a fully onchain, asset-agnostic orderbook on Aptos Network in Move. Our team:
- Shahmeer scaled Robinhood to billions in trading volume for Crypto Assets and Equities at Robinhood
- Zo scaled Facebook Messenger to billions of users.
Utilizing Move and our Ferum Indexer, we’ve built the easiest orderbook to integrate or compose with. This will help power an ecosystem of derivative products, margin trading or prediction markets, that drives taker volume to a unified liquidity source.
About the Role
Ferum is looking for a senior Backend and Infrastructure Engineer to report to our CTO, to take ownership over the Ferum Indexer and build powerful trading infrastructure that is timely and reliable for Ferum’s partnerships, such as large trading firms or DeFi protocols on Aptos.
- Maintain and improve the Ferum Indexer, which is vital in providing an ultra-easy integration experience for protocols and market makers
- Constantly iterate and improve Ferum infrastructure in order to empower our partners such as improving the Indexer, reducing latency or streamlining backend processes.
- Strong passion for Web3, DeFi and solving complicated DeFi and engineering challenges to onboard large insitutional liquidity.
- Experienced in dealing with onchain events or experience running infrastructure for onchain projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Work on some of the most interesting problems in DeFi, and be a part of driving force behind it
- Work with A* players from Meta and Robinhood
- Remote-first: work from anywhere and achieve objectives independently
- Competitive compensation package from a well-funded startup with upside potential
- gud vibes
- Telegram 0xSoju at https://t.me/Sojuuuu54
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $70k - $200k
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats, Equity Compensation
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|