It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay/Clearpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers.
The Brand Partnerships team is responsible for development and execution of strategic partnerships across talent, brands, properties and media. This individual will work alongside Cash App’s Brand Partnerships and Marketplace’s team to manage the day to day relationships with current enterprise partners, build relationships with new partners, work closely with cross-functional teams to help execute new/existing partnership campaigns. Additionally, this individual will have an interest in staying up to date on trends in the industry while also possessing the ability to identify brands that are disruptions in culture and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has some business development experience, highly organized, a strong written and verbal communicator, enjoys speaking/presenting to groups and building relationships.
- Oversee Cash App’s new partners discount program on the brand team. This includes but is not limited to creating a partner selection framework, pitching new partners, negotiating and executing deals and ensuring a steady pipeline of new brand partners on an ongoing basis
- Work with the sales team on closing new partners while simultaneously collaborating with creative, comms, product have signed off on all campaigns, and own the communication with partners
- Ability to collect and analyze data to report on the performance of the partner within the program and adjust the approach/offer if needed.
- Proactively research new partners to bring into our ecosystem that ladder back to Cash App’s overall goals and priorities.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with existing partners. Including but not limited to day to day communications, ensuring all of their deliverables are met, answering specific questions, identifying added value opportunities that will help enhance an overall partnership, etc.
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to execute on partnership deliverables.
- Lead internal communication efforts that highlight the work our team does to ensure the company has a strong understanding of how our work supports the overall business. For example, sharing an in depth recaps of a partnership inclusive of metrics, images, results, etc.
- Develop a keen understanding of what makes our product and culture special and make recommendations around how to express that within the context of a custom partnership
- 8+ years of marketing and brand experience
- Robust network of potential brand partners across a multitude of verticals
- Sales or agency background with experience in closing deals
- An entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated success in driving new business from concept, to contract, and through the execution phase
- Strong communication skills and the ability to comfortably pitch to new partners
- Ability to collaborate across multiple groups and understand the value of working as a team
- Creative problem solving skills with a scrappy determination to do more with less
- Ability to lead through influence and work effortlessly across internal teams
- Demonstrated experience in bringing concepts to life through written/visual presentations
- Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and highly matrixed organization
- The ability to garner support from internal experts and external partners to position Cash App’s product and brand against competition
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $167,300 - USD $204,500
Zone B: USD $155,600 - USD $190,200
Zone C: USD $147,200 - USD $180,000
Zone D: USD $138,900 - USD $169,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM